Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Lucky Number Seven

I've had a couple of good weeks on the scale - down 1.5 last week and 1.9 this week. Grand total, as if you couldn't tell from the title of this post? Seven pounds! Around five since I started this blog, but seven since I registered with My Fitness Pal. So rather than quibbling over the timing on a couple of pounds, I'm going to just go with seven. Sah-wheet!!

What have I learned? Well, as much as I enjoy watching the scale go down, I can't be overly strict. I know, you hear it all the time - if you don't allow yourself to indulge once in a while, you'll go overboard and binge. So I'm still trying to strike the right balance for me. It's a learning process. I think I said before that I was getting pretty cocky with WW, and it's easy to do in general, to think that you can splurge more often than not and still keep it in check. But it's a delicate balance, and I'm still working on mine.

But for now, I'm going to enjoy my -7. Whoot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment