2. Track my food and exercise on My Fitness Pal daily.
I've had good and bad days with this one. But I'm making a concerted effort each and every day to be mindful and track what I'm eating.
3. Try one new recipe every two weeks.
The latest one: SkinnyTaste's Crockpot Sesame Honey Chicken. Amazing, like eating takeout without the guilt. Love that!
4. Make hitting the gym an appointment I'm not willing to break.
5. Go back to Spinning class.
6. Try a new group exercise class at the gym.
7. Do one thing for just for me every week.
8. Swim one mile in the pool at the gym.
9. Return to Onederland. If you've ever been to WW before, you know EXACTLY what I'm saying here.
10. Get organized - paperwork, closet, laundry room.
11. Turn the basement into a divided laundry room-gameroom.
12. Paint the baseboards.
13. Finish the kitchen wall redo. (beadboard? Like I said, some are lofty!)
14. Read a new book a month.
Doing well here: I started Jillian Michaels' new book, Slim for Life. Love it. And I love her because, well, you know, she's awesome.
|I'm such a dork. And why is this pic so orange and weird? Whatevs, too lazy to take another.|
15. Toy overhaul.
16. Focus on eating more seasonal vegetables.
17. Plant a vegetable and herb garden this summer.
18. Play outside more often with Joe and Nicholas.
19. Take a family vacation.
20. Ride a bicycle outside. (I haven't done this since they passed a helmet law in my hometown when I was 12. I was afraid of helmet hair. Yes, that's 21 years, no bike.)
21. Go to the movies. I haven't been since The Hangover. The first one.
22. Go to a farmer's market.
23. Try more local restaurants. (aka, fewer chains)
24. Get a pedicure before summer.
25. Get up earlier. (Getting to work earlier = coming home earlier. Score!)
Ugh, drowning on this one. I am SO bad at getting up. And being sick for the past week has not helped matters, either. Can't breathe = can't sleep = can't get up.
26. Take more pictures!!!!!
27. Post my recipes on this here blog. Healthy and not - moderation is key!
28. Be more independent.
29. Don't allow myself to feel guilty.
30. Overhaul my closet - if I don't feel good in it, it's gone. Life is too short to feel frumpy.
31. Stop allowing people to push me around.
32. Take Nicholas to his first baseball game.
33. Enjoy the moment when I'm in it. Life is too short to look back and wish you'd enjoyed it more.