Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Change(s) of Plans

I started off this morning with perfect plans - I knew what I'd be eating, I had an exercise plan, everything all laid out and ready to go.

But then it happened. Cake. More accurately, burnt almond torte. If you've never had one, get in your car, drive to Pittsburgh, and get one like yesterday. We had it at work, and it was for my birthday, so I couldn't not participate, right? Exactly!

After that, it woudl have been so easy to write today off as a loss - 300 calories in cake? Yes I think I will go home and order pizza for dinner. But I didn't.

Cake happened, and then this happened:



3.5 miles on the bike and a half mile on the treadmill. Because sometimes life isn't going to follow our plans, no matter how nicely they line up in our minds. A lifestyle change has to be livable, and that's what I'm going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment